The communication function plays a critical role in an organisation’s response to a cyber incident.
It will need to engage with stakeholders, explain what has happened and bring to life the actions the organisation is taking to respond. It will also need to prepare the organisation’s senior executives for challenging media interviews.
Communications teams must ensure they have the structure and processes in place and develop competence and confident in their people.
We help develop:
- Cyber crisis communication protocols and plans to codify a clear, approved strategy for communicating during a cyber incident
- Cyber crisis communication playbooks to enable a prompt response
- Messaging and stakeholder engagement plans to ensure trust is maintained and reputation protected
We also deliver cyber response training sessions to ensure communicators, senior leaders and other teams feel confident performing their role should a cyber incident occur.
Our cyber crisis communication training sessions include:
- Cyber crisis communication best practice
- Media spokesperson training
- Managing social media in a cyber incident
More information on our cyber crisis management support.