Thursday 14th September 2017
The fifth annual Crisis Management Conference will take place on Thursday 14 September 2017.
In ‘A Crisis of Confidence’, Deloitte’s latest global survey in crisis management, more than three-quarters of board members believe their companies would respond effectively if a crisis struck tomorrow. But less than half of their companies have taken steps to be truly crisis-ready.
This one day conference will look at what makes an organisation ‘crisis confident’; confident in its own processes and people and confident in its stakeholder relationships. Delegates will have the unique opportunity to hear how organisations prepare for, respond to and recover from crises, and share their views, experiences and the latest crisis management thinking with likeminded professionals from industry, government and academia.
Our programme includes speakers from Brussels Airport Company, John Lewis Partnership, QinetiQ, Kings College London, Novartis, Lloyds Banking Group and the British Olympic Association.
• Confidence from the Board – the role of a Non-Executive Director in a crisis
• Confidence from your stakeholders – post crisis recovery
• Confidence in your ability to respond to a crisis – preparing for major events
• Confidence in your legal team – the role of General Counsel in a crisis
• Confidence in your staff turning up in a crisis
• Confidence gained through leadership, training and response
Highlights from Crisis Management Conference 2016
For further information about the conference please contact us at email@example.com.