The sixth annual Crisis Management Conference will take place on Thursday 20 September 2018 at etc.venues County Hall.
The conference has built up a reputation as the most insightful event to attend for sharing views, experiences and the latest crisis management thinking with like-minded professionals from industry, government and academia.
This year’s theme “Beyond the response” will explore the entire duration of a crisis, from prevention and response through to the challenges organisations face after the peak of a crisis and the lessons that can be learnt.
We are excited to welcome the following speakers to the conference:
- Lord Robert Kerslake former head of the civil service and chair of the independent review into the preparedness for, and emergency response to, the Manchester Arena attack
- Charles Messervy-Whiting, Regional Manager Crisis Readiness for Europe at Shell
- Helen Graham, Group Chief Privacy Officer at Shell
- Sara Todd, Deputy Chief Executive at Manchester City Council
- Dr Robert MacFarlane, Head of UK Resilience Training, Doctrine and Standards at The Cabinet Office
- Yasmin Gamal, Global Head Business Continuity & Novartis Emergency Management, Novartis
Further speakers to be announced in due course.
Highlights from the Crisis Management Conference 2017
For further information about the conference please contact us at email@example.com.