We are looking for an enthusiastic and tenacious candidate to join our marketing and business development team. You will have a key role in contributing to new client acquisitions and client growth by coordinating and supporting the implementation of our business development strategy.
The role will include:
- Coordinating sector business development teams and initiatives.
- Identifying opportunities for the business to build new relationships and develop growth opportunities.
- Managing our CRM system.
- Helping inform the decision over which new business opportunities to pursue.
- Maintaining new business opportunities tracker and reporting on new business success rates.
- Providing research support ahead of new business meetings, proposals and pitches.
- Providing proposal and pitch support in the form of project management, suggesting structure, collating content, developing messages, design layout, proof reading.
- Maintaining and developing pitch and proposal support documents including client case studies, team biographies, advocacy tracker and credentials.
- Coordinating and administrating client review process.
You will work across a range of sectors, particularly energy, financial services, infrastructure and aerospace and defence, and join a small team working closely with fee earners and business services professionals from across the business.
This role is a great opportunity for a marketing or business development assistant to develop their career. Ideally you will have worked in a professional services environment, be degree educated and have outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
If you would like to be considered for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.