We are looking for a confident, experienced, self-motivated and highly professional receptionist to join our London office on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
The role will be predominantly maintaining the day-to-day running of the office and reception duties. The individual will become part of an energetic business services team and will be required to provide administrative support to senior management and consultants on an ad-hoc basis.
We are looking for candidates who are organised and creative with great interpersonal skills. The role involves daily interaction with clients on the telephone and in person, we therefore require candidates to be presentable and highly professional at all times.
In addition, candidates must be:
- Collaborative: ability to work as part of a team
- Energetic: able to ‘roll up sleeves’ and make things happen
- Flexible: able to respond to the needs and requirements of the business
- Motivated: a self-starter able to work independently without supervision
- Organised: managing multiple tasks whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Management of facilities and front of house
- Answering switchboard and greeting clients on arrival
- Preparing meeting rooms for client meetings and training
- Liaising with suppliers
- Diary management and travel bookings for senior management
- Administrative support across all levels and areas of the business
Candidates are likely to have at least 5 years’ experience of working in a busy professional services office environment, preferably within office management or assistant roles. They will take pride in their work and be interested in having independence and considerable responsibility.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.